Friday, April 20, 2012

Ham Croquettes--FAIL

I really enjoy tapas. I think it's because it's a meal of snack sized foods. One of my favorite in tapas restaurants is a ham croquette. They are super delicious, cheesy, salty, and overall wonderful. Oh, and deep fried!
It was sad because they look so tasty!

Anyway, I found a recipe for them and thought "Hey, I can totally do this!". But I couldn't.



I'm not even going to post the recipe because honestly, they were disappointing. I'm going to hunt for a different recipe and try them again in the future.

While they may look delicious, they didn't have the flavor or texture that I expected or desired. Sometimes things don't work the way you want, and that sucks. But cooking is trial and error, and I'll be trying to make these again in the future!

 To make up for the lack of recipe, I'll post a recipe for a weekday meal this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment